Results 1 to 4 of 4

Thread: Replacement Parts:

  1. #1
    Inactive Member wildpony's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 9th, 2005
    Posts
    570
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Question

    Does any body know if AG sells the head set from the Talent show accesseries as replacement parts??? I REALLY want the head set but not the rest of the set (even though it's on sale)
    Thankyou!

  2. #2
    Inactive Member Princess_Lyndsi's Avatar
    Join Date
    June 2nd, 2005
    Posts
    129
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    I don't know. I would imagine so, but I'm not positive. You should call AG and ask.

    Lyndsi [img]graemlins/rainbow.gif[/img]

    <font color="#051E50" size="1">[ June 21, 2005 11:22 PM: Message edited by: Princess_Lyndsi ]</font>

  3. #3
    Inactive Member kitti515's Avatar
    Join Date
    September 18th, 2004
    Posts
    352
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Honestly, with the sale and maybe the free shipping code if it still works, you might be better off just buying the set. If you really don't want the rest of the stuff, though, call and ask.

    - Becca

  4. #4
    Inactive Member wildpony's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 9th, 2005
    Posts
    570
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Smile

    Thanks for replying! I emailed AG and they said that they do! So i am happy! just have to think of what else to order when i get the headset! hmmm... that wont be too hard!

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •